This webpage includes documents distributed during the conference. Please feel free to use these documents as reference for your personal use.
Documents posted online are in Acrobat Reader pdf version. Please be advised, some files are quite large, which may take a while to download.
Concurrent Session I: Implications of Sustainable Biofuels
D. Ecosystem Services
- Agroforest management systems can produce biofuel feedstocks and improve key environmental services on retired agricultural lands of the Western Gulf region
-Michael Blazier, H. Liechty, M. Pelkki, W. Pitman, P. Tappe and C. West
- Sustainable bioenergy production in agroforestry systems
-Andrew Gordon, D. Current, M. Schoenberger, and G. Bentrup
- The council on sustainable biomass production
- Hybrid aspen growth response to shearing in Minnesota: implications for biomass production and carbon sequestration
-Grant Domke, A. D'Amato, A. David, and A. Ek
- Carbon sequestration in short rotation forestry and traditional poplar plantation
-Terenzio Zenone, M. Migliavacca, L. Montagnani, G. Seufert and R. Valentini
Back to Concurrent Session I